Quogent uses modern, best-in-class business application development tools to bring business applications live in unprecedented timeframes. Our approach for ensuring alignment of process automation capabilities with intended business objectives ensures our customers achieve their vision.
As a team, Quogent seeks the possibility of each situation. As professionals at Quogent, we are often called to find solutions to difficult problems. We surround ourselves with people who see possibility where others may see barriers; see opportunities where others may see failures; see value where others see imperfection. We are optimists by definition. We are committed to excellence in our crafts and integrity with every relationship.
We are looking for a Technical Consultant with an application development background who is interested in providing technical application delivery. You should be interested in helping clients drive their business applications both internally and in the market place. We’re looking for technologists, based in Phoenix, Arizona, who like to solve process problems and are passionate about enterprise technologies and how they can be applied to create business value.
What will you do?
As a Technical Consultant, you will contribute to Quogent’s success by leading and delivering consulting engagements with our clients. Focusing on application design and delivery, you will help some of the most sophisticated organizations improve how they operate their businesses.
As a successful consultant, you will:
- Work on a cohesive team with highly experienced business and technology consultants
- Work closely with customers on their business process challenges to drive innovative solutions
- Work closely with customer subject matter experts to drive solution development
- Provide on-site and remote assistance to customers with the delivery of projects. Our key services activities include: Strategy, Analysis & Planning, Solution Architecture, Solution Requirements, Design, Estimation, Development, Testing, and Learning…. Always Learning.
- Configuration and development of custom software using .NET technologies and third party technologies to meet the business needs of each customer
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers
- Review, assess and apply process automation platforms and related technologies such as K2, Bizagi, Microsoft SharePoint, Nintex and others
- Keep current on trending technologies and announcements impacting process platform architectures, products, and services
We are looking for individuals with the following qualifications, skills, and experiences:
- Some .NET, K2, Bizagi, SharePoint and/or other related technologies
- Interest in learning and experiencing the power of Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Visual Studio, PowerShell, C#, Java Script
- Bachelor’s degree or technical certifications in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a positive personality.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to translate business process language to technical language
- Experience with Agile methodologies
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Perhaps the greatest endeavor of your life. We are building a world-class team and living each and every day with a keen sense of purpose – helping people make more reliable decisions every day. As a leadership team, we enjoy developing and nurturing the careers of professionals. We believe in open-book management; providing clarity on our mission, roles, targets and performance; ensuring everyone understands their role on the pitch and the broader overall purpose of our journey. Regardless of role or title, anyone can lead at any point; ideas and know-how matter. With team members and customers, we invest ourselves in professional relationships that often last a lifetime.
Let’s explore the potential
Send your resume, cv, linked-in profile, or anything you think will get the ball rolling to: firstname.lastname@example.org