QUOGENT Technical Consultant USA About Quogent: Quogent uses modern, best-in-class business application development tools to bring business applications live in unprecedented timeframes. Our approach for ensuring alignment of process automation capabilities with intended business objectives ensures our customers achieve their vision. As a team, Quogent seeks the possibility of each situation. As professionals at Quogent, we […]
SR. TECHNOLOGY CONSULTANT
Quogent uses modern, best-in-class business application development tools to bring business applications live in unprecedented time-frames. Our approach for ensuring alignment of process automation capabilities with intended business objectives ensures our customers achieve their vision.
As a team, Quogent seeks the possibility of each situation. As professionals at Quogent, we are often called to find solutions to difficult problems. We surround ourselves with people who see possibility where others may see barriers; see opportunities where others may see failures; see value where others see imperfection. We are optimists by definition. We are committed to excellence in our crafts and integrity with every relationship.
We are looking for a Senior Technology Consultant with an application development background who is interested in providing technical delivery leadership to help our clients drive their business applications both internally and in the market place. We’re looking for technologists who like to solve process problems and are passionate about enterprise technologies and how they can be applied to create business value.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As a Senior Technology Consultant, you will contribute to Quogent’s success by leading and delivering consulting engagements with our clients. From strategic roadmap development, application design and delivery, you will help some of the most sophisticated organizations improve how they operate their businesses.
As a successful consultant, you will:
- Work on a cohesive team with highly experienced business and technology consultants
- Work closely with customers on their business process challenges to drive innovative solutions
- Lead the translation of functional requirements into conceptual and detailed software designs for implementation
- Work closely with customer subject matter experts to drive solution development
- Provide on-site and remote assistance to customers with the delivery of projects. Key services activities include: Strategy, Analysis & Planning, Solution Architecture, Solution Requirements, Design, Estimation, Development, Testing, and Learning…. Always Learning.
- Configuration and development of custom software using .NET technologies and third party technologies to meet the business needs of each customer
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers
- Provide thought leadership and coaching to junior team members
- Review, assess and apply process automation platforms and related technologies such as K2, Bizagi, Microsoft SharePoint, Nintex and others
- Keep current on trending technologies and announcements impacting process platform architectures, products, and services
We are looking for individuals with the following qualifications, skills, and experiences:
- 4+ years’ experience with business application development and consulting using.NET, K2, SharePoint and other related technologies
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Visual Studio, PowerShell, C#, Java Script
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a positive, yet assertive personality.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment with work ranging from strategy through execution.
- Deep technical understanding of process automation technologies
- Translating business process language to technical language and vice-versa
- Architecting and implementing business process productivity technologies and services (K2, Bizagi, Pega, Appian, Nintex or other related platforms).
- Experience with Agile methodologies
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Perhaps the greatest endeavor of your life. We are building a world-class team and living each and every day with a keen sense of purpose – helping people make more reliable decisions every day. As a leadership team, we enjoy developing and nurturing the careers of professionals. We believe in open-book management; providing clarity on our mission, roles, targets and performance; ensuring everyone understands their role on the pitch and the broader overall purpose of our journey. Regardless of role or title, anyone can lead at any point; ideas and know-how matter. With team members and customers, we invest ourselves in professional relationships that often last a lifetime.
Let’s explore the potential
Send your resume, cv, linked-in profile, or anything you think will get the ball rolling to: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
January 18, 2017
Quogent Adds Strategic Sales Leader: Paula Rippenkroeger
Paula Rippenkroeger joins Quogent
Santa Clara, CA; Phoenix, AZ, January 18, 2017
Quogent LLC today announced the strategic hire, as Senior Vice President of Sales, Paula Rippenkroeger. Paula brings over 20 years of experience helping clients identify and implement technology and strategic partnering solutions. Her career began at Electronic Data Systems (EDS) as an Account Manager where she quickly became a top performer in each of her respective market areas. Her extensive corporate sales expertise extends across various industries and includes solutions for prominent Fortune 100 and 500 companies including: The Walt Disney Co., Warner Bros., General Motors, EDS, Irvine Company, Raytheon, Pacific Life and Qualcomm. Paula’s outstanding skills managing long-term client relationships have allowed her to develop strategic partnerships with technology leaders in companies such as Microsoft, K2 and IBM, among others.
“We couldn’t be more excited to have Paula spearhead our business development efforts at Quogent. Her strategic partnering approach and dedication to her customers exemplify Quogent’s core values – ensuring each customer’s long-term success,” notes CEO, Rob Speck.
Quogent is a services design and build company for forward-thinking organizations. Quogent architects, designs, plans and executes cloud technology initiatives utilizing best-in-class platforms, tools and methods. Leveraging Microsoft platform technologies (Azure, .NET, and Office 365) and BPM Platform Business Application tools (K2), Quogent designs technical architectures and business applications that best support organizational objectives. Quogent leadership brings experience working with the world’s most advanced organizations including Nestle, Microsoft, Novartis, Sony, Chevron, Disney and many other innovative organizations.
# # #
If you would like more information about this topic, please contact Robert Speck at 602-538-8501 or email at email@example.com.