Who We Are
Quogent is founded with a clear intent: Help people make more reliable decisions every day.
Quogent is revolutionizing organizations through improved methods and tools; providing insight into how operational processes are functioning including inter-relationships and dependencies that exist – all toward helping ensure decision makers have proper insight into downstream impacts of decision options. If you know where you are on the map and what parts of the business (including partners and suppliers) will be impacted with a key decision, your decisions will be more effective and more reliable.
Quogent teams are passionate process people. We love helping our clients hit their marks.
Some Specific Examples
- Process Excellence Tooling – We are a team of senior process excellence consultants. In various capacities, we’ve worked on business transformation initiatives, M&A projects, quality management roll-outs and process improvement projects. At a global food company, we led the technology design for merging 3 IT business units into one. We also have experience establishing Centers of Excellence for developing, deploying and running enterprise software solutions.
- Product Development – Quogent team members have extensive experience designing and developing new software products and taking them to market. We have successfully developed and launched a compliance product as well as an Enterprise Services Bus (ESB) product.
- Technical Assessments – We have backgrounds as product designers, developers and program managers with global systems integration companies which make us uniquely capable to evaluate and assess solution design and technical component selection. We have implemented solutions event pattern matching techniques and we are well versed in various architecture options including cloud/SAAS models.
- Strategy – We provide comprehensive reviews of business strategy including design, integration and implementation reviews.
- Compliance industry experience – We have deep understanding of key compliance challenges and processes through a variety of customer engagements. We have clear understanding of due diligence requirements, risk management, audit cycle processes and procedures, and policy management. We’ve worked with large Pharmaceuticals and Food/Beverage organizations on FDA requirements including certification processes within clinical trials divisions.
- Partnership Deal Negotiation – We’ve worked with global organizations as well as mid-sized companies to negotiate and establish terms on OEM arrangements as well as Pilot customer partnerships. We have designed and architected integrated solutions utilizing best of breed technologies to meet unique challenges.